NAKED COVERS

Thursday, February 2, 2012










I recently started following @SoKateMoss on Twitter. It's not the real Kate Moss, just fans.  Yesterday they posted a link to the images above from a Love Magazine issue #7 cover that featured 8 different super models and published their age and measurements to illustrate how ''different and varied'' their bodies are. I don't really care for  such gimmicks but  I do like the covers. Kristen McMenamy was 46 when these pictures were taken in 2010.

4 comments:

Vuyo said...

...being the fitness freak I am, I enjoyed Naomi and Jeneil's bodies cause you can see it is pure muscle...well toned muscle not bones....Love it!

Unknown said...

Love! love! love!

Chris Saunders said...

Awesome post. Gotta Love, Love!

Sheena Bernina said...

How hot is Lara Stone?

Post a Comment