the most beautiful look book of 2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011




















This is the most beautiful look book I've seen in 2011.  It is the look book for Wild Fox Couture, which until a few minutes ago, I thought was an Australian brand.  It's actually an American brand started by friends Kimberly Gordon of one of my favourite blogs, ilovewildfox.com and Emily Faulstich.  Gosh they make dreamy clothing and even dreamier shoots.  I'm not a fan of the Western genre of film or literature (if there is such) but this just took my breath away.  

Actually, now that I think of it, I used to watch The Quick and the Dead over and over when I was a teen.  I has such stars in my eyes for Leonardo di Caprio and Sharon Stone.  That was the only ''Western'' movie I liked, well that and Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman (dead).  Okay, so I dabbled in Western in my youth. This is the quality of look book Doreen and I will make for Mememe in 2012.  I might as well let the cat out of the bag - we will be working on a Mememe Range amongst other things in the new year. I truly cannot wait. 
To see the rest of the shoot, go to the wild fox blog highlighted above or you can visit the website www.wildfoxcouture.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment