New Hairstyle

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


I'm not one for posting pics of meself here but I just had to show you my new hairstyle after I took the braids out.  My hairstylist is a lady called Beauty who owns her own salon in Yeoville.  Last night, I went to pick her up so she could come to my house after hours and I must say, it planted another business idea into my serial entrepreneur habits.  One day I will start a business service of this kind.  Bleck Gelz if you need someone to do your hair in Joburg, all you have to do is call her, pick her up cos she doesn't have a car at night and drop her off and it won't cost a lot. My hair style cost me a mere R130.  Her number is 082 060 9061

4 comments:

Celiwe said...

Oooh, how gorge!
I'll miss Beauty!

Vuyo said...

Oh man babe...you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Oh well, what do you expect! The Bongela girls are just just like that! You know mom will go mad over this hair do :-)

Sabu said...

thats super cool!
love it - and very affordable :)
x
http://lifetimesandhaberdashery.blogspot.com

Von said...

That does sound like a pretty doable idea. Anyway, you should post a few more pics of yourself sometimes. Your new look fits you well, and kudos to you hairdresser on a job well done.

-Von Andalora

Post a Comment