I hope I get to meet BB!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011



Marie Claire South Africa in association with Sunglass Hut is bringing super blogger Bryan Boy to South Africa next week to present the Marie Claire Prix d'Excellance de la Mode Award for the best Fashion Blogger! Ahhh I think I was nominated but already heard who won (Well done Mr Mr) and it wasn't me (if I could pull that 1st Princess face now lol) I really hope I get to meet him. Have huge respect for this 24 year old who has everybody in the world of fashion eating out of his Filipino hands.  He will also be hosting two blogger's workshops, one in CT and one in JHB while he is here. The awards are next week Wednesday.  Verrry excited, it's always a really good party!

1 comments:

Celiwe said...

Lol at 1st princess face.

Post a Comment