I'm in Love!

Friday, July 1, 2011


I've got SUCH stars in my eyes.  I'm not a children person but last night I adopted two babies - one for my left and one for my right foot :-) Yesterday at the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa Shoes launch at the Two shop, I fell in love with these shoes, which were on the feet on a woman called Caren who works for Melissa Shoes.  I had a fit right there and after many a oooh and aaah for these Melissa brown suede wedges, I asked how much? And does she have more? Let's just say I didn't give birth to them, but now they call me MAMA!!!! AAHHHH I cannot cope. I'm wearing them this very moment and am singing.  BOOOYA! They are not at the Two shop yet, but just you wait. Just you wait!

2 comments:

celiwe Ngobese said...

the picture does them no justice. they are insane

Mimi said...

OMG I bought my first pair of Viv's Melissa flats about a year ago and two more pairs (both heels) since then. They are SO beautiful and COMFY. I know comfort is SO not the biggest concern for most fashion conscious ladies but DAMN it makes a difference when your toes don't go numb halfway through dinner.

Post a Comment