#WearSouthAfricanFriday

Friday, January 14, 2011

Since practicality doesn't allow me to take self portrait, this is the best I can do. Keeping it simple with a Christopher Strong t shirt and Black Coffee jodhpurs. I have gained 999 9999 kg's so they severely restrict any movement so :-l 

I've decided that it's time to make this a real campaign.  Every Friday, wear something designed and made in South Africa, whether it's 'n pentie or 'n rok of 'n skeepa or whatever.  Hoekom? Because one day we'll wake up and some other country will be selling South African clothes back to us for not cheap cheap. And because we have really cool designers here and it's good to support our fellow country people.  Every Friday, I will post a pic of myself drinking my own medicine and I encourage you to do the same.  No need to take pics, but if you do, there's a home for them on this blog.  Tell everybody, tweet about it. Facebook it, share it or just shut up and look good in something local. Starting today.

1 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

I like this idea!
Nice!

Post a Comment