THE KARDASHIANS ARE KOMING!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney at one of their many Kardashian Konfidential book launches this month. The book is currently sitting at #3 on the New York Times Best Seller List. 

I don't know what it is about the Kardashians (mmm let's see: One pretty sister with styling ambitions + sex tape with famous black guy = A hit TV show for the whole family, endless endorsement deals, perfume line, clothing stores, best selling book, fashion design debut, bentley, hot mens throwing the man meat at her and everlasting fame) but I'm one of the many K-bots who is shamelessly obsessed with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.  My friends don't get it and kuite frakly, I don't give a fuck. Ok, enough with the K's. 

Kim showing off her a watch that's part of her....wait for it....NEW WATCH LINE with the Brissmor Company

But seriously, I've been invited (by the people who are very skilled at being dream mediums) to the launch of the new Brutal Fruit party hosted by Kim and Khloe Kardashian. When I got the email to say they want to add me to the guest list, I was like WTF, this is unreal, of course I'll come.  Yesterday a short little man came to hand deliver the invitation, which had the new (surprisingly) delicious Brutal Fruit Cranberry.  I'm not a cider drinker like that, I like my wine and voddies and lime, but this I could get used to.  As I was signing for my name, I had a quick squizz at the rest of the guest list and all of Joburg's funnest party people will be there - it's going to be EPIC. 

Khloe Kardashian

The invitation had my name on it and a bottle of brutal fruit with a code that I had to enter into a webpage in order to RSVP.  The best part is that it's a secret location which adds to the mystery and suspense. I've already got an outfit - can't wait for the big reveal.

Kim with every it girl's favourite designer, Zac Posen

 Lol okay, enough with my embarrassing obsessions.  I can't wait for this party, will be tweeting like a demon. I hope we can take pics. As Khloe would say, bye dolls! Lol!
pic credits www.kimkardashian.com and www.khloekardashian.celebuzz.com


2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG I'm so freaking jealous! Keeping Up with the Kardashians is my guilty pleasure - I LOVE THEM! I'm going to be GLUED to your twitter feed :)

Vuyo said...

You bloody bagga....I am so jealous Mili...I don't know anything about the Kardashians...thanks to my not having DSTV BUT I would not mind being at the party....Lucky fish

Post a Comment