Some Good Goss

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So the rumour mill has spewed out the following recently:

a) That AFI might go big with an e.commerce site so that all their designers' clothes are available on line.
b) SAFW is gonna go even more exclusive with exhibitions for buyers only and not fashion shows. Sounds dreamy.
c) There's gonna be a month long local fashion designer sale at Main Street Life during the World Cup. Brilliant.
d) My plans to host my very own sale are slowly coming together. Can't wait to invite the designers.
e) The story I'm busy writing about Two Girls will probably change somebody's life. They are so clever.

Disclaimer: This may or may not be a regular feature of this blog. This is just stuff I heard that's good for everyone involved in this industry. Oh, and duh, these are only rumours at this point. If anything is true, I will confirm. Only D and E are the absolute truth because their etymology is me.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment