What a week

Friday, February 26, 2010

So since I told South Africa about my blog on Metro FM yesterday, I think I'm going to have to be much more disciplined about when and how often I post things. On the rainbowy side of things, I'm going to have a lot of time to focus on it from Monday because I don't have a 9-5 anymore. I've decided to focus more on my writing, get a scooter, love my loved ones more, stop and think more and learn how to be much more internet savvy than I've been in the past.






















Yesterday I went to the BlackBerry powered 2010 Flux Trend Review (even though I have an iPhone) and it was life changing. I felt like my brain had been scooped out and neatly placed back in its socket, with a fresh outlook and a lot more hope for this country. I love travelling but everytime I hit O.R Tambo after a long trip, I'm always overwhelmingly happy to be home. I love what Dion's doing and I remember when Flux was still an idea.

Please google or read up about the following people. I only heard some of them speak for the first time yesterday and I understand why they make kool aid look like epsom salts.

Mokena Makeka
Sylvester Chauke
Toby Shapshak
Bishop Geoff Davies
Ferial Haffajee
Randal Abrahams
Lebo Mashile
and just in case you thought he was a designer...Dion Chang! He is not a designer.

Here's the Flux site: www.fluxtrends.co.za

0 comments:

Post a Comment